Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Blogging

So I've decided to start blogging.

I've never really liked the idea of trying to get my ideas out on the web just so everyone can acknowledge them and I can feel special, but I've been on twitter for a while and I see the attraction.

It's the same with any social networking site that allows you to update all of your followers/friends/subscribers on what you're doing, you want to feel like you make some sort of difference. You want to be known and right now "Web Fame" seems to be the easiest to achieve, or at least it appears that way.

If anyone can become "famous" on the internet, than it should be obvious that the entire system would be flooded with everyone trying to get their ideas and opinions out there as quick as possible. Your posts would most likely get lost in the large stream of users.

Well I guess that is a start for now, follow me on twitter for shorter blurbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment